ERChealth, in partnership with Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, is a leading provider of group health insurance for Ohio employers.
ERC, the parent association of ERChealth, launched ERChealth in 1999 with a mission to provide Ohio-based, mid-sized companies with affordable, comprehensive, and quality health insurance for their employees. Through ERC and ERChealth, Ohio employers receive personalized employee resources and rewards to build a healthy workforce and bottom line.
Cost Control Tools for Employers
- Financial protection against high claim experience.
- Discounted rates and extended rate guarantees.
- Extensive medical/Rx plan designs along with optional ancillary coverage.
- Preventive care focus to build a healthier workforce.
- Annual reporting and evaluation to guide strategic healthcare decisions.
Benefits Members Love
- Concierge-level customer service through interactive Anthem Health Guides. Only available to mid-size companies through ERChealth.
- Access to wellness consultants to identify barriers to wellness and develop strategies to overcome them.
- A robust local and national provider network.
An additional benefit of the ERChealth program is membership to ERC, the parent association of ERChealth.
ERChealth clients can access additional human resources support, including on-demand employee training, live HR guidance, national compensation data, and more.
Risk Management Strategies to Control Cost
Programs focused on wellness and preventive care to keep your premiums low and members healthy.
Data to Drive Decisions
20+ years of claim experience and workplace data from Ohio employers to make better-informed health care decisions.
Member Rewards to Incentivize
Reward members for enrolling or participating in programs focused on health and overall wellbeing.
Why Choose ERChealth?
Hear what some current ERChealth members have to say.
We have been ERChealth members for nearly 15 years. We continue coming back year after year because ERChealth members can earn between 2% to 5% off their renewal. So, if let’s say, we have a 10% renewal, we earn the 5% credit by participating in certain required programs. We would only have a 5% renewal because they would credit us back that 5% that we earned through the programs. On average, we historically have earned at least a 3% credit.
If you want to attract talent and retain talent, you have got to work with ERChealth. It’s just that simple. If you want a healthy workforce, if you want people happy to do their jobs, you have to work with ERChealth.
They’ve [ERChealth] been great to work with, very transparent on what they provide as far as information on your claims. They do a great job with different size companies with their stop-losses and they really help you manage the cost of health insurance.